The Bullpup Shotgun : UTAS-15
- Bullpup design: pistol grip and trigger are located forward of the barrel breech and action assembly. This allows for the same barrel length as a traditional shotgun but shortens the overall length of the weapon.
- Top mounted picatinny rail: allows for the mounting of a wide variety of iron and optical sights.
- Twin magazine tubes: set above the barrel to allow for easy access to the loading ports.
- Alternating or select tube feed: a selector switch located on the top of the tube/barrel assembly allows for use of multiple ammo types (i.e.: buckshot and birdshot; buckshot and rubber pellets; etc.).
- Built-in laser/light controls: the right side of the grip is reserved for controls (a button) for controlling the optional light and laser assembly.
- Threaded barrel: Beretta-style barrel threading for choke tubes allows the UTS-15 to be adapted for any situation and a range of attachments.
Accessories and optional equipment for the UTS-15 (as listed by UTAS USA):
- Front and rear sight assembly: machined from a solid billet of 7000 series ordinance aluminium with matte black anodized finish these sights are elevation and windage adjustable.
- Tactical Choke Tube: machined from 4140 ordinance grade steel and matte black oxide finished. This choke features muzzle spikes and gas ports for breeching. Also considered a choked cylinder it can be used for firing slugs as well as buck shot.
- 7.5″ Barrel Extension: machined from 4140 ordnance grade steel with a matte black oxide finish. This attachment is threaded to screw into the UTS-15 barrel (like the Tactical Choke Tube).
The Gear : Our Tactical Shotgun Kit
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42″, VERY NICE!!
- Magpul MOE +Grip (Rubberized)
- Your Choice of Optics
- Front & Rear flip up sights
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with fore grip switch
- 150 lumen tactical light
- Double-point, nylon sling
- 25 shell hard case included
- Fore grip-mounted pressure switch for laser control
- All Fully-assembled, ready for ammo!
FREE Shipping and No Credit Card Fees!
LAYAWAY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
We do layaways, the terms are: MUST BE PURCHASED AT BUY IT NOW PRICE, 34% of the total purchase price including shipping and any credit card fees is due within 5 days of end of auction. 2nd payment of 33% is due within 30 days of end of auction, 3rd and final payment of 33% is due within 60 days of end of auction. and A.P.R of 24% will be assessed on late payments, payments that become 31 days late void the layaway contract, and all paid amounts will become the property of the dealer. LAYAWAY TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE